Tidabie Subscription FAQs
Tidabie offers an auto-renewing subscription pattern for 1-Month and 1-Year plans. The subscription-based products will renew automatically on their scheduled date. And sure, the renewal service is optional, you can freely choose to continue the subscription or cancel the renewal service. Following are some frequently asked questions about our subscription service.
1. What is the refund policy?
Tidabie 1-Month and 1-Year products are featuring an up to 5-day Money Back Guarantee, for lifetime plan, we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. The refund period is effective from the date of purchase. For more details about refund conditions, please refer to our Refund Policy.
2. Is the subscription automatic renewal? How to cancel the auto-renewal?
Yes, The Auto-Renewal service for 1-Month and 1-Year are enabled by default. To disable the renewal, you can cancel it before the renewal date.
There are two ways to cancel the subscription:
- Method 1: After finishing the order, you will receive an email with a license included, where there is also a link to cancel automatic renewal, saying that "To cancel the auto-renewal subscription, click here". Please click it to disable the renewal subscription.
- Method 2: If you can’t find the cancellation link in the email or lost the email by accident, you can directly contact the support team via email: email@example.com, we will help you cancel the service timely.
After successfully canceling the subscription, you won't be charged from the next subscription period.
3. I have canceled the subscription, why haven’t received the refund?
Once you cancel the auto-renewal service, you won't be charged next month. However, if you need to request a refund, please contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you out as soon as possible.
4. I have renewed my subscription, why does the registration code become invalid?
After the renewal, a new license code will be sent to you via email. Please use the new registration information to activate Tidabie again.
5. Can I continue to use the program once canceled the auto-renewal?
Yes. After canceling the subscription, you can still use Tidabie until the license code expires. You can also check the expiration date on the registration window.
When the subscription expires, the program will revert to the free trial version, you can use the trial version or repurchase the subscription.
6. The actual price is different from the price displayed on the website, Why?
All programs are all priced in US dollar. The price on our website does not include any tax. You may need to pay VAT or other taxes varies by country.
Note: Your subscription will be renewed at the real-time price rather than the first-purchase price. For example, we will do some promotions occasionally. If you purchase the program with a discount price, bear in mind that: the discounted price is only applied to the initial purchase, and subsequent renewals will be charged at the original price as displayed on our website.
7. How Can I Change or Upgrade the Subscription Plan?
Currently,we only allow users to upgrade the subscription from the monthly plan to an annual plan on the same product. If you want to change your subscription, please contact our support team: email@example.com.
The remaining unused days of the current subscription are converted into the remaining amount, which will be used to deduct the cost of the new subscription plan, and you will be charged the insufficient portion if applicable. Once the change of subscription confirmed, you will be charged (the difference) on the day, and receive a new license to activate the program.
Note: This does not work on upgrading to the lifetime plan from a monthly or annual plan. If you'd like to get lifetime access to Tidabie programs after a period of using, you need to buy the lifetime plan additionally.
*If you have any further questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.