The free trial version enables you to convert the first three minutes of each song and convert 3 music files at a time. To unlock its trial limits, you need to register the program with your license received after purchasing.
Run Tidabie on your computer and sign in with your Tidal Music account, click on the Key icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the code/email. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version from Download Center.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of Tidabie Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac). The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use Tidal Music Converter (Win & Mac) with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more detailed info, please refer to Tidabie Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. Tidabie commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
Tidabie Tidal Music Converter is the solution to help both Tidal Premium and Hi-Fi subscribers download Tidal songs to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF format.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of Tidabie. If not, please download the latest version from Download Center.
2. Please do not play Tidal Music on other devices during conversion.
3. Please check whether there is an external audio device connected with your computer while conversion. If so, please disconnect it (including Bluetooth). Then restart your computer and convert the songs again.
Should the problem persist, please send all details of your problem to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, attached your Windows OS info as well as the log files of Tidabie. Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on "Open Log File", and a window that contains the log file would pop up. Please send all those log files to us.
Should you have any questions about how to using Tidabie Tidal Music Converter for Windows, please contact us via email@example.com