Top 6 Best Tidal Music Converters Review
When compared to rival music streaming services, Tidal always wins a place with its best audio quality. It now provides an ad-support option to enjoy music for free. But you can still choose to pay $9.99 a month for lossless Hi-Fi (1411 Kbps) sound quality, or $19.99 a month for Hi-Fi Plus quality (up to 9216 Kbps), and immersive audio.
As the members on Tidal, you can stream audio anywhere anytime on any compatible devices, including Android or iOS devices, Windows or Mac desktop & laptop, Roku TV, Samsung TV, Carplay, and more. Despite you will have a lot of freedom while listening on Tidal, there're still some limitations on this service -- No more than 5 devices can play offline Tidal music simultaneously; No access to any Tidal content after the free trial or subscription ends; No audio can be copied to mixers for Dj; and others.
Fortunately, by using the Tidal music converter, you can truly get Tidal songs in control. There're multifarious Tidal downloaders in the market for choice. And on this page, we will show you the top 5 best Tidal music converter among them.
#1: Tidabie Tidal Music Converter
Tidabie Tidal Music Converter is a professional yet user-friendly tool, which is especially designed to download and convert any Tidal Free, HiFi, and Hi-Fi Plus Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC format at up to 10X faster speed. It's a reliable and useful software that smartly supports to customize output audio name, classify Tidal artists, playlists, or albums, put system to sleep after conversion, play offline Tidal music, and etc. Using Tidabie, you will be able to stream Tidal Music anytime, anywhere and on any device. Besides, it’s compatible with latest Windows and macOS system.
Main Features of Tidabie Tidal Music Converter:
- Download Tidal songs/albums/playlists/podcasts locally.
- Convert Tidal tracks to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
- Preserve HiFi/Master audio quality and ID3 tags.
- 10x download speed & batch download multiple playlists.
- Offer tools of Format Converter, Tag Edit, etc.
- Keep Tidal downloads forever after the subscription ends.
- Support downloading music from both the TIDAL app and the web player.
#2: TunePat Music One
TunePat Music One is an all-in-one audio converter that makes it easy to convert music from a variety of popular streaming platforms. With support for Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, YouTube Music, Deezer, Line Music, Pandora Music, etc., it offers a comprehensive solution for music lovers who want to enjoy their favorite songs on any device. The conversion speed is fast, and the original sound quality can be maintained, so you don't have to compromise on quality.
Main Features of TunePat Music One:
- Download music from Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Line Music, Deezer, TIDAL, YouTube music, Pandora, and other popular platforms.
- Convert music files to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC.
- 10X conversion speed & retain ID3 tags.
- Keep original audio quality after conversion.
- Sort downloaded songs by artist, album, or playlist.
- Handy tools: Burn CD, Format Converter, ID3 Tag Edit.
#3: TuneCable iTadal Music Converter
TuneCable iTadal Music Converter is applied in downloading songs, albums, and playlists from Tidal to a computer locally. TuneCable decrypts every Tidal track to unlock the full user experience. It converts Tidal Music tracks to common MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC formats with 100% original audio quality. The downloaded Tidal music files will keep ID3 tags and can be transferred to multiple devices for playing.
Main Features of TuneCable iTadal Music Converter:
- Download Tidal songs, playlists, and albums.
- Download Tidal tracks in MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC formats.
- Download MQA Tidal music without quality loss.
- More tools: Format Converter, Edit Tag.
#4: AudiCable Audio Recorder
AudiCable Audio Recorder is an comprehensive streaming audio recorder to download any music from Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, and more to computer as local files. With concise interface and vivid buttons, AudiCable is also your best choice to record any Tidal Free, Hi-Fi Music and MQA songs to MP3, ACC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with just a few clicks away.
Main Features of Main Features of AudiCable Audio Recorder:
- Record music from multiple streaming services on Windows.
- Download and save music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC.
- Preserve ID3 tags & original audio quality.
- Provide free toolbox.
#5: Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder
It's a free online recorder to capture any sound on your Windows or Mac. All you have to do is to select the "System Sound" in the "Audio Input" setting, play a Tidal song and then manually click "Record" to start copying. It's a free tool that you could record Tidal music easily, but the flaws are it cannot retain ID3 tags and original audio quality.
Main Features of Main Features of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder:
- Record audio that is streaming on computer
- Capture and download online audio to MP3
- No need to install extra app; Free of charge
#6: AceThinker Music Keeper
It's a program that supports downloading MP3 songs from more than 1000 online streaming websites, including YouTube, Facebook, Tidal, and more. And, you can also download music videos in MP4 format. It's a shareware running on Windows and Mac computers.
Main Features of AceThinker Music Keeper:
- Download music and video from multiple streaming services
- Record music to MP3; Save video to MP4
- Preserve high audio and video quality
- Compatible with Windows 7-10 & macOS 10.14 or later
That's it! Now you've got 6 best Tidal music recorders listed, and you can pick the one which fits you most to convert and download Tidal music in plain audio format. All these audio downloaders could help you make music recording efficiently & easily. However, if you need to download a mass of Tidal songs and pursue the best audio quality output, it's suggested to use the first one, Tidabie Tidal Music Converter. It will save any of your Tidal Free, HiFi & Hi-Fi Plus song to MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF/ALAC at 10X speed with zero audio quality loss. What's more, you can minimize Tidabie window and work on other duties during conversion.